Selecting outstanding leaders is essential to building a high-performance leadership team to support your Go-To-Market StrategicSales Plan and Execution.
Many of RJP’s clients begin with one search to upgrade their current leadership team. This search activity, in conjunction with leadership development, starts them on their journey to continuously improve and build a leadership organization that outperforms their competition.
WHY SHOULD YOU CHOOSE RICHARD JAMES EXECUTIVE SEARCH SERVICES OVER OTHER SEARCH FIRMS?
- RJP DELIVERS OUTCOMES: Our clients give RJP very high grades for sourcing leadership talent that is strategically aligned to achieving the business goals of the organization. Our unique, holistic approach to executive search, and our method of pricing, is a refreshing alternative to the “high costs” charged by search firms. Hiring the right leader should result in short term productivity savings and revenue increases of hundreds of thousands of dollars and, longer term, potentially millions of dollars in increased revenues and profits. It’s all about ROI.
- BUSINESS COMPETENCE: First and foremost, our executive recruiters are successful business people, educated and skilled in assisting clients build leadership teams that outperform their competition. We align the search process to your short term and strategic business goals to help assure the right leader or manager, with the right competencies, is selected.
- SEARCH SPECIALIZATION & FOCUS: We have more than 40 years of experience assisting our entrepreneurial, growth company and family-owned business clients select presidents, CEO’s, CFO’s, COO’s, sales executives and sales managers.
- WE BRING “DEFINED METHODOLOGY & TQM” TO RECRUITING PROCESS: We raise the standards of performance of a company’s search process to TQM and Six Sigma levels, which results in a significant increase in efficiencies, productivity and helps assure the selection of the “right executives and managers.”
- WE BRING “SCIENCE” TO LEADERSHIP ASSESSMENTS: To help assure you are hiring a leader who is best aligned in achieving your strategic business and sales goals, RJP uses Hogan Leadership Assessments as part of our comprehensive evaluation of every finalist. These assessments are used by more than 65% of the Fortune 500 companies throughout the world.
- ONBOARDING NEW EXECUTIVES: Studies reveal that approximately 50% of newly hired or promoted leaders will fail or resign within two years. Much of this failure is caused by companies not skillfully managing the transition of the new leader into the organization. RJP’s “Onboarding” process helps prevent this turnover.
- PERFORMANCE EVALUATIONS: In order to evaluate the effectiveness of the new executive, RJP utilizes a Kaplan DeVries annual performance evaluation [360/720 multi-rater], which allows our clients to statistically track a leader’s performance as perceived by their immediate supervisors, direct reports, peers, customers, and others. In addition, we can compare their performance to other leaders in similar jobs in other organizations. This is an incredibly powerful tool.
CONCLUSION: RJP’S holistic approach is a unique and refreshing approach to executive recruiting; is a very cost effective alternative to high priced executive search firms; and RJP delivers results and a high ROI.
For more information about how RJP can help your company with the executive search component of a long-term, continuous improvement strategy while building a high-performance leadership organization that outperforms your competition, contact Richard James & Partners.